Pages

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

A to Z Blog Challenge -- H is for Hal-Con




Welcome to Day 8 of this year's A to Z Blog Challenge.

I just finished my first writing event for the year -- the Halifax Author Event, co-produced by my writer friends Tara MacDonald and Shawna Romkey.

It was a wonderful day.



   
  
The event I'm most looking forward to is coming up this November here in Halifax --



H is for Hal-Con



My first year at Hal-Con, I shared a table with fellow Romance Writers of Atlantic Canada member Lilly Cain, who writes erotic paranormal and futuristic romance.









Last year -- my second Hal-Con -- was also my first year co-presenting a panel on Heroes and Villains. Thankfully, my co-presenter was Shawna!











 Really looking forward to this year's Hal-Con -- it's so much fun to meet readers in person, to chat with other genre artists and most especially to see all the costumes. Hope to see you there!



Visit my web site
Find me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Find me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Julia, I really enjoyed the photos from the events. You have such a great smile, and your and Shawna's sales tables gave me lots of wonderful ideas for future sales tables of my own. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like too much fun! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Hal Con either! It was so fun last year. Both of the events allowed for great networking opportunities, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Hal-Con yet but I think this year I've got to make a trip ... seems like a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete