Pages

Friday, 11 October 2013

It's Thanksgiving Week in Canada


It’s Thanksgiving week in Canada and time to celebrate!

I’m thankful for so much. For my family of course, and my friends, but also for the chance I’ve had to expand my writing career working with RWA and RWAC. I am always amazed at the amount of talent here in Atlantic Canada. I’ve been writing and now editing for eleven years and it has helped me to get through some tough times – divorce, illness, job loss. I never forget to say thanks for this each and every Thanksgiving.


On another note, a really wonderful and eclectic group of ten Atlantic Canadian authors have banded together (I’m one of them as are several RWACers!) to offer a contest hosted at Storyfinds!  




There is a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift certificate and a $25 Kobo certificate over the next few days.

Plus, just for fun, Storyfinds is featuring Canadian authors this week.

Happy Reading!

Lilly Cain


The Confederacy Treaty Series – Alien Revealed, The Naked Truth, and Undercover Alliance -- from Carina PressUndercover Alliance  released in ebook and audio formats.



Visit my web site
Find me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Find me on Goodreads


1 comment:

  1. Here in Nova Scotia, Thanksgiving is always decorated with the glorious colours of autumn. We breathe in fresh, cool air and experience that indefinable essence of dancing on the edge of winter. Lilly, thanks for the reminder to be thankful for our blessings.

    ReplyDelete