Pages

Friday, 27 September 2013

NaNoWriMo's On Its Way!

NaNo season is creeping up on us.

For the past three years, I have taken part of that wild and wacky writing marathon called National Novel Writing Month. Thirty writing filled days of November – where I post my word counts on Facebook (or rather my words-to-date because it sounds better) and encourage my fellow Nanoists to keep up.

This year will be more challenging than previous ones, as my writing time has temporarily dropped to a bare minimum and the novel I'm planning to write is not (yet) a romance. So in October, I plan to battle the evil plot dragon and wrestle some sort of outline for my story. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with the rest of my NaNo pals and have another completed first draft to edit.

Are you taking part in NaNo this year? If so, what kind of story are you writing?



Dawn Torraville-Cairns
Twitter  |  Faceboook

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for NaNo this year ... I haven't done it for a few years, but I think I'm going to dive back in ... it's so much fun when you get to the finish line!!

    ReplyDelete